5 trusted self storage tips that will make moving your belongings just a bit easier.
Sound Self Storage has been family owned and operated for over 30 years. We provide our customers with 24-hour video surveillance, moving supplies and boxes, controlled access gates and a Free Move-in Truck usage.
Read below for some tips on storing with Sound Self Storage.
- Safe Storage Contents: Combustible, flammable, hazardous or toxic materials cannot be stored in your Sound Self Storage unit. Also keep in mind that perishable food is not allowed, as they could attract pests.
- Fill Boxes to Capacity: Filling as many boxes as you can, as full as you can will help you storage several ways. It will help keep the shape of the box as they are stacked and bumped. It will also help you get the most space out of your Sound Self Storage unit.
- Labeling: If you want to save yourself some serious time and headaches, keep a big Sharpie handy and label your boxes! This will help if you would like to locate and an item or box from your Sound Self Storage unit, as well as when you are unpacking your boxes when they get to their final location.
- Unit size: We have plenty of different storage unit sizes to choose from, including indoor walk-in and drive-up outdoor units. Visit our Storage Unit Visualization page to help put unit sizes into perspective.
- Storage insurance: We recommend that everyone gets storage insurance. We make every effort to ensure that your Sound Self Storage experience goes smoothly, but it is always better to be prepared for the unexpected. This is an additional way to ensure that if something happens to your unit, you can rest assured that, since you are insured, your problems will be dealt with in a timely and satisfactory way. Request a brochure when you visit us.
Sound Self Storage is your local source for storage and moving supply needs. For more information, call or visit one of our 4 Sound Self Storage locations.
*See manager for details